Home / Live / Accommodation and transport / ​​​Private rental

The majority of international students sublet a room in shared private accommodation, or rent an apartment or house with other students through a local real estate agent.

To find shared accommodation, check noticeboards on campus, the Saturday edition of the local newspaper, the NT News or go to the Real Estate Institute of the Northern Territory which lists more than thirty agencies.